- All persons using the Centre are to report to reception on arrival.
- All customers paying for any activity will be given receipt. Receipts should be retained until the visit is over.
- Where appropriate membership cards should be produced at reception on all visits.
- Any member of staff has the right to ask any customer to show their receipt at any time.
- The Duty Manager reserves the right to refuse entry to any person as a result of inapproriate behaviour or if they feel the person poses a risk to either themselves, staff or to other users.
All persons aged 8 and over may enter the pools unaccompanied. Those under this age are to be accompanied by an adult or responsible person over 16 years of age. The ratios to cover this supervision are as follows.
|Children aged under 4||-||Maximum 2 children per 1 responsible person|
|Children aged 4-7||-||Maximum 3 children per 1 responsible person|
For Children under the age of 4, we would recommend that they wear armbands whilst in the water.
Only when participating in Centre Swimming Lessons will children under 8 be allowed access to the pools unaccompanied.
- Kidz Ahoy is open to all children, provided they are not over 4 feet 7 inches or 1.45m in height.
- At least one adult should be present with each child during any visit.
- The facility has a mximum limit of 40 users at any one time. Armbands will be issued by the receptionist on receipt of payment and are to be worn at all times whilst in this facility.
- In the case of Birthday Parties, spaces will be allocated according to your estimated numbers, but you will not have sole access to the facility.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted to use the Health Suite.
- Wristbands will be issued by the receptionist on receipt of payment or production of a valid membership card. These are to be worn whist in this facility.
Lifestyle Fitness Suite
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted to use the Fitness Suite, unless they are part of a school organised and co-ordinated group where the minimum age is reduced to 14 years.
- All users of the Fitness Suite must have completed an Induction Session and be in posession of their membership card, regardless of whether they are a member or casual user.